Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bathroom Stripes

 
 I have seen these stripes all over for a while now and I just had to have some of my own. ;) Yay.
  You can check out Nannygoats stripes here.
 

They took a lot of taping and even more patience, which I am not very good at.  But in the end I LOVE IT, and it was totally worth it. It brings the eye up to the 9 feet ceilings and the loverly arch in here.



Don't you just love my gumball machine? A $15 goodwill find. As you can see my kiddo's love it too. Man I have to refill that thing far too often.

6 comments:

  1. This has sooo inspired me! I just think I would be scared that I didn't get one straight or didn't space them apart the exact same amount. Yours looks FABULOUS! BTW... That is awesome that you have as many followers as you do after a year... more inspiration for little 'ol me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get it so perfect i love it. So wanting to do that as my next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Its FAB!!! Come on 'ova and share this at my Linky Par-Tay!

    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring all the stripes throughout blogland too! You did a great job with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes, I'm thinking of doing this too. :-) Your blog design is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and more bathroom stripes on grey wood steel blue blog:
    http://greywoodsteelblue.blogspot.com/2011/03/bathroom-stripes.html

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...