Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Tannenbaum

 Here is our beautiful Christmas tree this year. The theme is silver and red. Last year it was just silver but I felt like it needed red to tie into the red of our Christmas decor better.
Anyone else have a leaning angel? Hubby doesn't care and I'm too prego to try to fix it. ;)
 I love that during the day the poinsettas and the silver really stand out from darker green of the tree.
 And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care.




I love our garland along the stairwell. (And here's a sneak peek of the Christmas kitchen decor.)



And here's the best for last. Now who doesn't love a glowing tree at night? Feels like Christmas Eve.

Hooked-on-Holiday-House-Tours

3 comments:

  1. The tree and decor are beautiful! Love the color selection. I have just become a follower and hope you will stop by and consider same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tree is linked up right after yours @ Thrifty Decor Chick and mine is red and gold. I thought that was interesting how close ours were in color and they were right next to each other on the linky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...