Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute Candy Cards for Valentine's

Aren't these the cutest cards you have ever seen? Candy in a card, it absolutely can't get any better. My darling Mother in law made these. I believe these stamps are from Stampin' Up.

I've never seen this before. My daughter and I are in love with it!
Pull the tab, and get your candy out!
My friend over at nannygoat, made this cute card this year. Just insert the lollipop (or whatever) through the card where her hand is. Love it!

3 comments:

  1. dani that little photo valentine's card is super cute. i love it - and this NEW blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those valentines cards looks like something Mom would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them. They came bringing lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...