Best $10 for outdoor decor ever spent.
One of my favorite parts about the fourth of July is all the good food. I will be posting the best cake EVER- Fourth of July Cake. It is even requested for birthday cakes in the fall at our house.
My mother in law made these cute calendar blocks for me. One for everything month of the year. She is great on the computer.
When I get the "creative bug" I want to create now. So here are a few free crafts using supplies you probably have on hand:
Dress up your Scentsy with a little ribbon.
Using your scrap wood, paint, scrapbook paper, modge podge, ribbon, buttons and some stamps (or if your lucky your Cricut) you can make this.
Using some scrapbook paper, Elmer's glue, brads and jute make these cutie pin wheels.
Makes a cute banner or attach to a straw or skewer for a fun toy or arrangement pick. The rest of my banner was a craft fail- so I won't be showing you that. :)
- You can use double sided scrapbook paper or what I did was cut 2- 5 1/2 in squares and glue the papers back to back and press and dry under something heavy.
- On the diagonal- corner to corner cut a line and stop about an inch from the center all the way around.
- Punch a hole in the corners- every other one.
- Gather the corners and put your brad through the holes then punch through center.
- Punch hole in another corner to hang on a banner- or attach to a straw or wooden skewer for a pick. WA- LA!