- Well of course it looks so much better. :)
- 18 inches off the ground is so much easier on me.
- It was so cheap to build- 2x4's, plywood, trim, screws, nails, paint and primer, and 2 L brackets is all you need.
- It hides laundry baskets, trashcan, and our big ol honkin shoe basket. So it clears up a bunch of floor space and the laundry room looks a lot cleaner.
- Oh and I love that the baskets can sit on the ground and easily slide in and out.
- The space on the side is perfect for my laundry supplies, and looks a lot better than on top of my washer.
- It is totally sturdy, no shaking or anything. Very pleased about this since it is our own design.
And other laundry room news... this is also our mudroom right off the garage, so we throw our coats and shoes in here. I added these hooks for easy hanging.
On the left is our family growth chart.
I simply measured and marked the wood board and stamped on the numbers.
Then added the flowers which were like 50 cents at a craft store.
Washer and dryer stand tutorial coming soon!
I took pictures of the process and would love to share it with you!
So be sure to follow me and stay tuned. :)
Linking up to some of my fav. parties