Saturday, July 10, 2010

The custest little thing ever!

I love the way this turned out!! And it was so easy. It is so bright and fresh now!! What a difference paint makes.
First I scrubbed the grime off the old table and chairs then painted on 2 coats of primer. My daughter loved helping me with this.
This is what the table and wall looked like before.

I used spray paint for the chairs. Krylon is rolled back at Walmart for only $2.67 a can now. ;) The yellow is called Bright Idea.
Cherry Red for this one.
I used my lovely turquoise blue for the table and polyied over everything!
My girls love it just as much as I do! It's like she's hugging the table. :)

We are in the process of finishing up the bead board behind here. I also plan to put a picture/gallery wall above the bead board.



16 comments:

  1. This is such a cute set with the new bright colors! Love the paint job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the table set is so cute!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and cheery table and chairs for the girls! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that came out really nice! The colors came out GREAT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the table is almost as precious as your princesses! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a kid's table and 2 chairs waiting for me in the garage. Your color choices have inspired me! Love that yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what's cuter the kids or the table. That's easy, while your transformation is so cheery...those kids are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be the cutest kids table I've seen ever! Love your color choic, it's so bright and cheerful! I will be linking at sweetdaisydesigns.blogspot.com, as inspiration for my LAME attempt... you've given me the motivation I needed to go with some fun colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewwwww...i Love this!!! I wish i had a wooden table and chairs like that so i could paint it:) Love the beadboard...of course i am partial to beadboard:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love paint! I love the blue table but those chairs are darling! I need to find some cute chairs to spray paint - Your's look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours you chose!! I have a little table and chair similar to that, I can see them different colours now! Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and I love the colors!! The girls look very happy with their new table and chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Danille I love this table! Such a great idea and cheep too! Seriously girl you much always have a project going on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to let you know I just finished my table and blogged about it here...

    http://sweetdaisydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/kids-table-redo.html

    THANK YOU!!! We LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No wonder they love it! Great colour challenge. This reminds me of the little table set our kids outgrew.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally totally rocks! I can barely believe it's the same set! This is so bang on for this colour challenge. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...