Friday, March 12, 2010

Cincinnatian Hotel Briggs Beige

So for our dining room I choose this color.
3008-10ACincinnatian Hotel Briggs Beige
It is a historic color available at Lowe's. It is a neutral yet tan with a gray undertone. It works well in our dining room because it warms it up so much. It looks good with the wood tone and against the white molding.
Here I am erasing the beautiful pencil mural my girls left for me. (before paint)


Mid way shot. Oh much better than the builders off white paint that is everywhere. Lookin good against the molding.

Sorry there is no real after shot. Our honkin heavy armoire is still in the middle of the room. :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color. I love it next to the white molding, it looks so fresh. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for naming the color of your paint. I'm such the copy-catter - so it's good information for people like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is looking good. It is the same color I used in my son's room. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...