Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls- Dining Room

Ohh how I love decorating for Christmas. Here's what I did this Christmas in our dining room. Ohh how I love it.
It is just so easy with Red and Greenery and Sparkle all over!
 MMM take in the Bling Bling.

 I got my red ornaments last year at Target's after clearance sale for 90% off!!
That's like basically free. I stocked up but now I wish I would have gotten more. :)


 My Joy and Believe were after Christmas buys at TJ Maxx. 
This Believe banner could so easily be recreated by all you crafters out there.
Now who wants to join me for Christmas dinner?
Stay tuned for my Family Room, Kitchen, and Porch Christmas decor.
Coming Soon!

10 comments:

  1. I love the pops of red! It looks festive and elegant. The French buffet is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty. Love the red. It all looks so beautiful. Love the buffet also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty! so glad I found your blog through Deck the Halls Holiday party.

    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and festive. I can't remember how I found your blog, but what great ideas! I also have that same dresser (well, actually I think it's a buffet) in the original brown tone, and I have yet to repaint it. (I would have loved it in the color you got it!) Still need to figure out how I want to paint it. Your's looks great black, and I love the mirror as well. You scored better on it than I did! Love Craigslist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love red! Great job and ready for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, I was going to write almost the exact same comment as Heidi did (above). I bought the dresser(lighter wood tone) this past summer with the exact same mirror and a matching highboy dresser. I still need to decide how Im going to paint them but that'll be once we actually start on the master BR redo:)
    Everything looks beautiful-very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You entire dining room looks lovely, Danielle! Very well done...you can tell you're an art teacher! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful room! I have those same red ornaments from Target. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous decorating for the holiday! You did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done a lovely job of preparing your beautiful dining room for a very Merry Christmas. I'm looking forward to your next post. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...